Canadian hotel partners now have the option to sponsor their accommodation and customize their listing on the Stay22 solution. This offers them the opportunity to promote their hotels or short-term rental (Airbnb) over others in the same location. The sponsored listing will allow partners to display their listing in a different color to others, showcase their logo and even use their own website URL on the listing to avoid paying a high commission price to OTA’s.
Advantages of Sponsored Hotels
- The opportunity to reach a more targeted audience
- No risk: pay via monthly fee with no long term commitment
- 34% more clicks on Sponsored Listings vs regular listings
- Monthly report of impression, click and bookings (if linked)
- Stay22 click to booking rate is 4X higher than OTAs
- Another level of customization: the ability to communicate special offers to drive more bookings
- 18 million monthly visitors: 80% in North America & Europe
- +100k Bookings
- 3.4 nights booked on average
- COVID-19 Update Users are still booking accommodation, but more long term and on average 4 months in advance
Millennials (ages 21-37) make up 45% of users
56% of users are male vs 44% female
Stay22 is a free interactive solution that helps event-goers make better & faster travel decisions. From helping them choose their accommodation between a range of booking platforms such as Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Airbnb, etc; to offering a broad selection of travel services that include restaurants, car rentals, parking and events, Stay22 aims to offer the public a superior booking experience. Working as a map-like widget, it uses events, T&A and POI to upsell hotel inventories to targeted users.
|Hotel Size (rooms)||Monthly Fee (CAD)|
|1 to 50 rooms||$50.00|
|51 to 100 rooms||$75.00|
|101 to 200||$125.00|
|201 to 400||$150.00|
|Purchasable Upgrades||Monthly Fee (CAD)|
Important Note: To avoid decreasing the impact and value of the sponsored hotels, Stay22 will offer a limited amount of sponsored hotels per city.