These changes reflect the history of Stay22's core product
Rev 391 8/02/2018
Filter menu update
- Added functionality to compare between nightly price and total+fees price
- Filter by either Hotels, Airbnb, and/or alternative accommodations such as private rooms and shared spaces
Rev 342 6/05/2018
Easier price comparison for hotels
- After clicking a hotel price pin, we pop the best rates from all the OTAs in the world for the user's convenience
Rev 313 5/22/2018
- Users are able to filter not only by guests anymore, but including children, and rooms and bedrooms. Support for group booking is included up to a group of 30
Rev 292 3/11/2018
- There's now a way to feed an image snapshot of the widget for email campaigns and previews. Head over to our docs page to find out how!
- As we run more and more A/B tests, we continually push more and more converting tweaks to enhance the user experience.
Rev 253 11/02/2017
More fluid Self Serve and smarter hover interactions
- There's now less required inputs to fill out to generate a widget
- Option to choose from our in-house designed icons for POIs!
- Widget: whenever you hover, you get much more information like picture, reviews, and room info
Rev 240 9/05/2017
Stats and a more intuitive UI rolling out
- Tracking is now enabled if you have a dashboard account. Other than bookings, we're now tracking the amount of loads and clicks
- Hotels now load faster
- Loading indicator is now on the main venue icon
- And most excitingly: our own hand made from scratch tiles! These new tiles are designed from an event-goer perspective from the ground up.
Rev 232 8/08/2017
More fixes towards the current widget, while something new is baking behind the scenes..
- Includes many fixes and performance boosts
- Fixed IE8, IE9, and Safari 5.1 quirks
- Added a way to take screenshot of the widget for emails confirmations and other use cases. Head down to our documention for consumption information
- Added a dashboard to give you more information on where your attendees are staying at.
Rev 188 1/16/2017
Fixed many bugs and major performance improvements
- Improved mobile experience
- Added a redirect page to increase conversion rate for bookings
- Hovering on price pins gives more info about the property now
Rev 151 8/15/2016
Added error logging in the client-side when you try to use the API and feed it invalid data
Rev 131 7/18/2016
Lot's of bugs fixed, stability ensured..and having an uptime better than PokemonGo's servers. Also some API changes:
referrer to track widget source (useful for debugging.
currency. You can now set a default currency (if not, it's auto detect based on the user's locale)
Rev 125 6/20/2016
Switched data to HotelsCombined instead of Airbnbs. And few other notable changes to note:
- Changed default
navbarcolor value from dark blue to light red
isairbnbonly. To disable accomodation, use
- Added Airbnbs
Rev 123 3/19/2016
Revamped the generate your hotel widget page. Also fixed the API downtime issues.
disableeta for POIs. Now the direction render on hover will always show unless set otherwise.
markerheight. The map uses CSS3 trasform property to properly determine its position
Rev 122 2/14/2016
Mostly fixes and improvements. Also upgraded to Airbnb's new v2 API! Meaning more accurate results.
forcedisablescroll if you want to disable the automatic user intent to enable scrolling again.
eventend if you want Stay22 to automatically decide when is the best time to check in and check out.
Rev 117 1/17/2016
There is now a fallback if the address or latLng has not been found/resolved
Rev 116 1/14/2016
Hotels are temporarily turned off. We added a feature to add you custom hotels and POIs instead
Rev 115 1/05/2016
Added a bunch of new parameters for the widget
menuposition param, please use
hidenavbuttons=false to hide the top navbar but want to leave the buttons visible
showgmapsicon to help the user open the map in Google faster